10% OFF THIS TRAMPOLINE While allocated sale stock lasts
14ft x 10ft Explorer Oval Trampoline
The Explorer Oval Trampoline is an exceptional trampoline designed with performance in mind. The Explorer will enhance your game and safely take trampolining to a new high.
- Adjustable bounce with customisable springs
- Zero-bolt simple assembly
- Top quality and innovative safety features
- Free (Worth £69)
Trampoline Assembly Service
- You can add assembly in the accessories section or on the basket page.
- Once you have placed your order we will call you to select day and time to suit your diary
- Peace of mind that your trampoline is perfectly and safely assembled ready for use
- We can assemble your North trampoline anywhere in the UK*
- *Postcode exclusions: IV21-29, IV33-35, IV37-62, KW, BT, PA20-17, IOM, PO30-41, JE, GY.
Save yourself time and hassle... Let us assemble your trampoline!
How much does it cost?
£190 for all our above ground trampolines (excluding the Athlete).
How long does it take?
- Our experienced trampoline installers will normally have your trampoline safely up and jump-ready within a couple of hours.
Fast Free Delivery
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Orders under £50 cost £5.95 delivery.
UK mainland only.
Allow 3 - 5 days for delivery.
We can now ship to Norther Ireland, please call to place your order as there is a delivery surcharge (£125).
We accept returns providing the items are returned in perfect, unused condition within 10 days of receipt. Return postage must be paid by the buyer.
Please read our full terms and conditons for further details.
Trampoline Size and Shape
The bigger the trampoline the more space there is to safely play, so we always recommend going as big as you can safely fit or afford.
An 12ft x 8ft oval trampoline is a good size family trampoline, it may be a little small for adventurous teens who want to practice flips and tricks.
Our 14ft x 10ft oval trampoline is a really generous size, well suited to older, more daring kids!
Our largest oval trampoline is the 16ft x 11ft - for dedicated home jumpers! It's got a colossal amount of jump space and will allow large families the freedom to take their trampolining to the next level.
Why choose an Oval trampoline?
Oval trampolines are our most popular by far. They fit well into most garden space and there is less wasted space around the trampoline. Oval Trampolines also have a good even bounce across the whole jump mat - meaning two jumpers will not be drawn so easily into the centre of the trampoline.
Our best selling Explorer Oval trampoline comes in three popular sizes. With minimal wasted space oval trampolines are perfect for space saving in longer narrower gardens.
Discover the key points of Oval Explorer
A patented (pend.) high-tension safety net with a unique patented fixation system. Easy to install and significantly increases the level of safety.
A safety belt that directs the jumper safely back to the jump mat.
Spring protection zippers
Patented horizontal protection zippers to avoid any spring contact. Quick and easy to install.
An antirust coated heavy-duty frame that increases stability and bounce control.
A 30 mm thick patented UV-protected frame pad with excellent fit to ensure maximum safety.
Allowing more air to flow through the jump mat will boost every bounce.
Zero gap safety zippers
Zero gap safety net enclosure to avoid arms and legs outside the safety net.
A self-closing entry with a unique North design for enhanced visibility. Always closed during jumping.
High quality S700 springs for outstanding performance.
POWERFUL BOUNCE AND PERFORMANCE
North Trampoline’s Explorer model encourages taking the activity and fun of jumping on a trampoline to the next level. While this trampoline is friendly for all jumpers, the bounce is more powerful, eliminating the limits of the jumper and their style!
INNOVATIVE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
We are committed to designing the safest trampolines to ensure that jumpers can push their limits with minimal risks of injury. In addition to the robust quality, Explorer 2020 includes:
- Safety belt directing the jumper back to the jump mat
- Zero gap safety net enclosure with zippers to avoid any spring contact or arms and legs outside the safety net
- Self-closing entrance
CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF COLOURS, SHAPES AND SIZES
Explorer 2020 comes in a variety of styles. It’s available as the traditional circle shape, the top selling oval shape or the rectangular shape as used by athletes.
- Round, oval or rectangular
- Black, Petrol or Maroon colour
CUSTOMISE THE BOUNCE TO SUIT YOU
The individual bounce of the Explorer is a favorite feature among families. The individual bounce eliminates the limits of the jumper and their style! It allows you to grow with your trampoline and change the bounce as the jumper grows and sport intensifies
- Spring extenders to cater to your preferred bounce
- Performance Mat allowing more air flow through the jump mat, giving a new level of performance to the trampoline
- Equiped with S700 Springs for outstanding performance
Ever assembled a trampoline before? Then you will truly appreciate the zero nuts and bolts assembly of Explorer 2020. The zero-bolt design and quick safety net assembly cuts more than half the assembly time required for traditional trampolines
- Zero nuts and bolts assembly
- Quick safety net assembly with zippers and innovative top cap design
The heavy-duty frame with a 3 layered anti rust protection gives better performance and makes your trampoline last. The recommended user weight is up to 150kg and tested up to 750kgs!
- Heavy-duty frame for more powerful bounce
- 3 layered anti rust protection and a 10-year warranty on the frame
- Extra thick UV protected frame padding to avoid material deterioration over time
- Chromium free springs for the health and safety of your children
- Always stretched safety net
North Jumpgames comes with a advanced water proof activity tracker and a convenient wrist band and tracks number of jumps, jump height, airtime, degree of rotation, flips and more. The activity tracker even capture your moves off line and sync automatically to your phone. The jumpgame app is available for free via app store or google play iOS and Android.
- Jumpgames is included with North Explorer
|Use||Frame||Springs||Jump mat||Frame pad||Safety net|
|Domestic||10 years||5 years||5 years||2 years||2 years|
EXPLORER OVAL SPECIFICATION
|Model||14ft x 10ft oval trampoline|
|Width||13.5ft x 9.5ft|
|Jump area square foot||79|
|Height of trampoline / safety net in cm||100/190|
|Number of springs||80|
|Frame pad width/thickness mm||400/30|
|Toprail diameter/thickness mm||50/2|
|Leg diameter/thickness mm||44/2|
|Recommended max. user weight kg||150|
|Tested up to kg||750|
|Box 1 size cm,kg||131 x 56 x 34|
|Box 2 size cm,kg||58||148 x 50|