12ft Explorer Round Trampoline
Explorer Round Trampoline comes in a choice of three colours. It features many innovative safety solutions which allow you to have more fun safely and take jumping on a trampoline to a new level.
- Take your jumping to the next level
- Adjustable bounce with customisable springs
- Zero-bolt simple assembly
- Top quality and innovative safety features
- Free (Worth £69)
Trampoline Assembly Service
- You can add assembly in the accessories section or on the basket page.
- Once you have placed your order we will call you to select day and time to suit your diary
- Peace of mind that your trampoline is perfectly and safely assembled ready for use
- We can assemble your North trampoline anywhere in the UK*
- *Postcode exclusions: IV21-29, IV33-35, IV37-62, KW, BT, PA20-17, IOM, PO30-41, JE, GY.
Save yourself time and hassle... Let us assemble your trampoline!
How much does it cost?
£190 for all our above ground trampolines (excluding the Athlete).
How long does it take?
- Our experienced trampoline installers will normally have your trampoline safely up and jump-ready within a couple of hours.
Fast Free Delivery
Free delivery on all orders over £50
Orders under £50 cost £5.95 delivery.
UK mainland only.
Allow 3 - 5 days for delivery.
We can now ship to Norther Ireland, please call to place your order as there is a delivery surcharge (£125).
We accept returns providing the items are returned in perfect, unused condition within 10 days of receipt. Return postage must be paid by the buyer.
Please read our full terms and conditons for further details.
Trampoline Size and Shape
The bigger the trampoline the more space there is to safely play, so we always recommend going as big as you can safely fit or afford.
The Explorer round trampolines comes in three sizes, 10ft round, 12ft round and 14ft round. Always measure up your garden first, these are bug trampolines!
We recommend you allow around 70cm between your trampoline and any walls or nearby fences.
Why choose a Round trampoline?
Round trampolines are the classic. They have probably the best optimum bounce in the centre of the trampoline, which makes them suitable for single users.
NORTH EXPLORER - ROUND TRAMPOLINE
The Round Explorer from North Trampoline encourages taking activity and fun of jumping on a trampoline to the next level. While this trampoline is friendly for all jumpers, the bounce is more powerful than a standard trampoline - making it perfect for jumpers looking to push the boundaries and really enjoy the unlimited boost!
Discover the key points of Explorer
A patented (pend.) high-tension safety net with a unique patented fixation system. Easy to install and significantly increases the level of safety.
A safety belt that directs the jumper safely back to the jump mat.
Spring protection zippers
Patented horizontal protection zippers to avoid any spring contact. Quick and easy to install.
An antirust coated heavy-duty frame that increases stability and bounce control.
A 30 mm thick patented UV-protected frame pad with excellent fit to ensure maximum safety.
Allowing more air to flow through the jump mat will boost every bounce.
Zero gap safety zippers
Zero gap safety net enclosure to avoid arms and legs outside the safety net.
A self-closing entry with a unique North design for enhanced visibility. Always closed during jumping.
High quality S700 springs for outstanding performance.
POWERFUL BOUNCE AND PERFORMANCE
North Trampoline’s Explorer model encourages taking the activity and fun of jumping on a trampoline to the next level. While this trampoline is friendly for all jumpers, the bounce is more powerful, eliminating the limits of the jumper and their style!
INNOVATIVE SAFETY SOLUTIONS
We are committed to designing the safest trampolines to ensure that jumpers can push their limits with minimal risks of injury. In addition to the robust quality, Explorer includes:
- Safety belt directing the jumper back to the jump mat
- Zero gap safety net enclosure with zippers to avoid any spring contact or arms and legs outside the safety net
- Self-closing entrance
CHOOSE FROM A RANGE OF COLOURS, SHAPES AND SIZES
Explorer comes in a variety of styles. It’s available as the traditional circle shape, the top selling oval shape or the rectangular shape as used by athletes.
- Round, oval or rectangular
- Black, Petrol or Maroon colour
CUSTOMISE THE BOUNCE TO SUIT YOU
The individual bounce of the Explorer is a favourite feature among families. The individual bounce eliminates the limits of the jumper and their style! It allows you to grow with your trampoline and change the bounce as the jumper grows and sport intensifies
- Spring extenders to cater to your preferred bounce
- Performance Mat allowing more air flow through the jump mat, giving a new level of performance to the trampoline
- Equiped with S700 Springs for outstanding performance
Ever assembled a trampoline before? Then you will truly appreciate the zero nuts and bolts assembly of Explorer. The zero-bolt design and quick safety net assembly cuts more than half the assembly time required for traditional trampolines
- Zero nuts and bolts assembly
- Quick safety net assembly with zippers and innovative top cap design
The heavy-duty frame with a 3 layered anti rust protection gives better performance and makes your trampoline last. The recommended user weight is up to 150kgs and tested up to 750kgs!
- Heavy-duty frame for more powerful bounce
- 3 layered anti rust protection and a 10-year warranty on the frame
- Extra thick UV protected frame padding to avoid material deterioration over time
- Chromium free springs for the health and safety of your children
- Always stretched safety net
North Jumpgames comes with a advanced water proof activity tracker and a convenient wrist band and tracks number of jumps, jump height, airtime, degree of rotation, flips and more. The activity tracker even capture your moves off line and sync automatically to your phone. The jumpgame app is available for free via app store or google play iOS and Android.
- Jumpgames is included with North Explorer
|Use||Frame||Springs||Jump mat||Frame pad||Safety net|
|Domestic||10 years||5 years||5 years||2 years||2 years|
EXPLORER ROUND SPECIFICATION
|Model||12ft round trampoline|
|Jump area square foot||67|
|Height of trampoline / safety net in cm||95/190|
|Number of springs||80|
|Frame pad width/thickness mm||400/30|
|Toprail diameter/thickness mm||44/2|
|Leg diameter/thickness mm||40/2|
|Recommended max. user weight kg||150|
|Tested up to kg||750|
|Box 1 size cm,kg||128 x 56 x 34, 57|
|Box 2 size cm,kg||148 x 50 x 24, 61|